Where To Find Us
We would love to meet you and would appreciate your support at our upcoming events. High fives are always free!
- We currently have no upcoming events. Check back again soon.
You can purchase UPstudio products at the following locations:
(Products available listed in parentheses.)
- Amazon (2017 Planners, 2018 Planners)
- DECO Raleigh (2018 Planners - Gray and Satchel, Weekly Planning Notepads) (19 W. Hargett Street, Raleigh, NC)
- Etsy (All UPstudio Products)
- Holly Aiken - Stitch (Everyday Card Singles with Kraft Envelopes, Includes all 8 Designs) (20 E. Hargett Street, Raleigh, NC)
- Port of Raleigh (2018 Planners- Gray and Satchel) (416 S. McDowell Street, Raleigh, NC)
- Quail Ridge Books (2018 Planners- Gray and Satchel) (North Hills - 4209-100 Lassiter Mill Road, Raleigh, NC)
- So & So Books (Everyday Card Singles with Kraft Envelopes, 2018 Planners - Gray and Satchel) (703 N. Person Street, Raleigh, NC)
- West Elm at The Streets of Southpoint (2017 Planners, Everyday Card Packs - Check Box with Gray or Kraft Envelopes - North Carolina Toast with Grey Envelopes, Journal - Arrows - Plain Internal Pages, Sticky Pad - Dots) Excited to be part of West Elm Local. (6910 Fayetteville Road, Durham, NC)
Do you feel like one or all of our products would be a good fit for your shop? If so, contact us to discuss wholesale purchasing or consignment options.
|Earn Spend Live (2018 Planner Feature)||Earn Spend Live YouTube (2018 Planner, 6 Best Planners for Habit and Goal Tracking)|
|Run Oregon||Coral & Charm|
|TheEssentialBS.com||Earn Spend Live (2017 Planner Feature, Best Planners for Men, Best Planners on Amazon)|
|Earn Spend Live (2016 Planner Feature, Interview)||Baubles & Backdrops|
|The Blog Market||Coral & Charm|
|A. Liz Adventures (Instagram Feature)||The Pumpkin Spot (Instagram Feature, 1/5/2016)|
|Hello, I'm Handmade! (Instagram Feature, 12/2/2015)||The Morning Stir Podcast (Part I, Part II, Part III)|
|knoxthedox (Instagram Feature, 12/21/2015)||I'm Fixin' To|
|Misty Saves the Day!||The Pumpkin Spot (Instagram Feature, 1/5/2016)|