2016 UPstudio Planner
Check out the new and improved 2017 UPstudio Planner.
UPstudio was founded on the idea of the perfect planner. We have been working on every different aspect from layout development to paper selection for the past year and are beyond excited to finally have them available for you all! To read more about the development process of our planner, check out our five part series, Planning a Planner.
If you'd like to take a test run of the weekly layout download it for free here.
Flip through a sample of the UPstudio 2016 planner below. Click on 'Fullscreen' icon to enlarge.
Details and Highlights:
- 12 month calendar from January, 2016 to December, 2016.
- The planner pages measure 6" W x 9" H. Including the binding the outside of the planner measures 7-1/2" W x 9" H. So an 8-1/2" x 11" sheet of paper folded in half can be safely stored within.
- The overall thickness is 7/8", the coil measures 1-3/8" in diameter.
- Interior pages are 70 lb text paper. We did a lot of tests with different types of pens, pencils, and sharpies to choose a paper type that has minimal bleed through without making the planner too thick.
- Includes a double sided folder as the first page. (We personally use it for invitations, coupons, and receipts, but the options are endless.)
- There are tabs to mark the months. The tabs have a mylar coating for extra durability. Directly following each tab is a goal sheet for the month and a two page month layout prior to the week layouts.
- Regarding the layout, our main goal was versatility. We wanted every space to be useful, but for you to be able to set the purpose. We feel like we achieved that goal in our weekly layouts, by having 5 1/8" graph pages at the end of every month for you to use however you like, and by providing pages at the beginning and end of the planner to track things throughout the year.
- The planner is locally printed and bound in North Carolina.
- The custom covers were letterpressed stateside by The Laughing Owl Press (they did an amazing job).