2017 UPstudio Planner
We are so glad that you discovered the UPstudio Planner. We hope that you love using it as much as we have enjoyed creating it.
We thought extensively about all aspects of this planner, down to every last line and letter. The difference in a quality product is in the details. At UPstudio, we believe in creating products that are affordable, attractive, versatile, and fit for people in all walks of life. We hope the flexibility and non-confining layout of this planner works for you.
Flip through a sample of the 2017 UPstudio Planner below. Click on the 'Fullscreen' icon to enlarge.
Details and Highlights:
- 12 month calendar from January, 2017 to December, 2017.
- Planner Dimensions: Roughly 6.25" wide and 9.25" and 0.75" thick.
- Binding: Smyth Sewn Binding
- Cover: Gray leather with simple deboss design.
- Gray elastic closure band to aid in portability and durability of planner.
- Each month includes: A two page goal sheet, a two page month view, followed by a two page week view for each week. The main goal for the design of the layout is versatility. We want every space to be useful, but for you to be able to set the purpose.
- 54 pages of 1/8" graph paper are included at the end of the planner. They have page numbers for easy reference. (IE: On your month or week layout you can easily reference the graph page where you took notes or jotted down a quick list.)
- A two page month view included for December 2016 and January 2018.
- There are two different colored ribbon markers to help you flip to your desired page quickly.
- Integral tabs are printed along the side of the layout to help you flip to the desired month.
- Interior pages are 70 lb text paper. We did a lot of tests with different types of pens, pencils, and sharpies to choose a paper type that has minimal bleed through without making the planner too thick.
- Includes two folders affixed to the front and back covers (We personally use it for invitations, coupons, and receipts, but the options are endless.) They are large enough to safely store a 8-1/2" x 11" sheet of paper folded in half.
It was recently pointed out to us that there is an error in the 2017 UPstudio Planner. The 2-page December month layout is off by one day. We want to make you aware of this, and make it right. Click here for more details.