2021 UPstudio Monthly Planner
We are so glad that you discovered the UPstudio Planner. We hope that you love using it as much as we have enjoyed creating it.
We thought extensively about all aspects of this planner, down to every last line and letter. The difference in a quality product is in the details. At UPstudio, we believe in creating products that are affordable, attractive, versatile, and fit for people in all walks of life. We hope the flexibility and non-confining layout of this planner works for you.
We strive to continue to make changes and improvements to each yearly iteration of the planner. In the 2021 planner, you will find additional holidays included for awareness and celebration of inclusivity for all users.
Click here to flip through a sample of the 2021 UPstudio Monthly Planner.
Details and Highlights:
- 12 month calendar from January, 2021 to December, 2021 (we also threw in December 2020 to help with the transition)
- Planner Dimensions: Roughly 7.5" wide, 10" tall, and 0.375" thick.
- Binding: Smyth Sewn Binding
- Cover: Black leather with simple deboss design.
- Black elastic closure band to aid in portability and durability of planner.
- The week starts on Monday.
- 58 pages of 1/8" graph paper are included at the end of the planner. They have page numbers for easy reference. (IE: On your month layout you can easily reference the graph page where you took notes or jotted down a quick list.)
- Four page layout broken up by day for 2021 and 2022 planning.
- A single dark gray ribbon included for easy reference. The end is fired to prevent unraveling.
- Interior pages are 70 lb text paper. We did a lot of tests to choose a paper type that has minimal bleed through without making the planner too thick. We shared the results for a handful of common writing instruments on the blog.
- Includes a single full size folder affixed to the back cover.