2019 UPstudio Weekly Planner
Are you looking for the 2022 UPstudio Weekly Planner?
We are so glad that you discovered the UPstudio Planner. We hope that you love using it as much as we have enjoyed creating it.
We thought extensively about all aspects of this planner, down to every last line and letter. The difference in a quality product is in the details. At UPstudio, we believe in creating products that are affordable, attractive, versatile, and fit for people in all walks of life. We hope the flexibility and non-confining layout of this planner works for you.
If you'd like to take a test run of the weekly layout download it for free here. If you're wondering if this planner is the best one for you, check out our blog series, "The Best Planner for... ".
On our blog, you can read about the development process of our inaugural planner, as well as improvements and changes we've made to the 2018 version, and 2019 version.
Flip through a sample of the 2019 UPstudio Weekly Planner below. Click on the 'Fullscreen' icon to enlarge.
Details and Highlights:
- 12 month calendar from January, 2019 to December, 2019.
- Planner Dimensions: Roughly 6.25" wide, 9.25" tall, and 1" thick.
- Binding: Smyth Sewn Binding
- Cover: Gray or Satchel leather with simple deboss design.
- Gray or Brown elastic closure band to aid in portability and durability of planner.
- Each month includes: A two page goal sheet, a two page month view, followed by a two page week view for each week. The main goal for the design of the layout is versatility. We want every space to be useful, but for you to be able to set the purpose.
- The week starts on Monday for both the month and week layouts.
- 60 pages of 1/8" graph paper are included at the end of the planner. They have page numbers for easy reference. (IE: On your month or week layout you can easily reference the graph page where you took notes or jotted down a quick list.)
- A two page month view included for December 2018 and a four page layout broken up by day for 2020 planning.
- There are two different colored ribbon markers to help you flip to your desired page quickly. The ends are fired to prevent unraveling.
- Integral tabs are printed along the side of the layout to help you flip to the desired month.
- Interior pages are 70 lb text paper. We did a lot of tests to choose a paper type that has minimal bleed through without making the planner too thick. We shared the results for a handful of common writing instruments on the blog.
- Includes two folders affixed to the front and back covers (We personally use it for invitations, coupons, and receipts, but the options are endless.) They are large enough to safely store a 8-1/2" x 11" sheet of paper folded in half.