Christmas Giveaway!!! December 15, 2015 07:44 14 Comments
***GIVEAWAY GIVEAWAY GIVEAWAY***
Can you tell we're excited about this one? Christmas is just around the corner, and we're going to hook one lucky winner up with a pretty great gift - wrap it up and give it away, or keep it for yourself (we won't tell, we promise). The winner will be sent: a 2016 Typeface Calendar, a 2016 Planner, and a pack of Gold Christmas Tree Paper Clips to use with your planner - a prize valued at over $60! So, get your typing fingers ready and start entering!
Use the Rafflecopter widget below to submit your entries.
Here are the official rules:
- You must comment on this blog post to be entered. Tell us: what you are hoping is under the tree for you this Christmas?
- You can get one additional entry by signing up for our newsletter.
- For even more additional entries, use your social media:
- Instagram - follow us on Instagram and tag three friends on the photo associated with this giveaway
- Facebook - share the photo associated with this giveaway on your Timeline
- Twitter - follow us on twitter and tweet about this giveaway
- Entries are valid through Saturday, December 19 at 11:59pm, EST
- One winner will be drawn at random and notified Sunday
- US residents valid only (sorry about this one - hopefully changing soon!)
Heather S on December 17, 2015 18:26
I’m hoping for a new robe and slippers :)
Katie on December 15, 2015 23:12
I’m hoping for a vacation under the tree!
Catherine on December 15, 2015 17:53
I’m so excited that I will find my 2016 planner specially designed by UP Studio under the tree! But even more I can hardly wait to actually receive it so I can start using it!
Taylor Closet on December 15, 2015 17:06
I’m only looking for joyful and great memories this Christmas, nothing more.
Juliane on December 15, 2015 11:27
I can’t wait to meet my brand spankin’ new nephew on Christmas!
Chelsea on December 15, 2015 10:40
I don’t want any actual gifts, I’m just hoping for a better year for my friends and family who have had tough times. Peace and love!
Lindsay on December 15, 2015 10:25
I am just looking forward for time off with family.
Alyssa on December 15, 2015 09:54
Don’t need anything under the tree…just more amazing times with great friends! xo
Denise on December 15, 2015 09:16
I love all your inventive designs! Such a nice gift to put under the tree for someone special!
Molly on December 15, 2015 09:12
Everything is a bonus I get to be with my family which is the only Christmas present I need!
Shaina on December 15, 2015 09:04
Awesome giveaway! I’m hoping for a new planner under the tree this year ?
Heidi on December 15, 2015 08:37
What a sweet Christmas gift! Thanks for having such an awesome giveaway!
Brandi Haralson on December 15, 2015 08:25
I’m not looking for anything under the tree for myself. Just that my children have a very Merry Christmas! And that you do too!
Liz on December 15, 2015 08:25
This Christmas I’m hoping for a surprise under the tree……