Valentine's Day Card Roundup February 4, 2016 08:00
Are you guys as card obsessed as we are? We love hunting down the perfect card for every occasion (at least for those we decide not to use our Everyday Cards for). With only 10 days left till Valentine's day, time is running out. To help you out we've rounded up a handful of our favorites...
photos courtesy of websites linked below
- True Love is the Greatest Adventure by Ladyfingers Letterpress. We love the fun 3D aspect of this bad boy!
- Hugs and Kisses by Egg Press. Sweet, simple, and foil stamped.
- Dog Love Card by Ladyfingers Letterpress. But seriously, who doesn't love their dog more than 99% of people? (They also have a cat card, for all the cat peeps out there.)
- Bisous by Hello! Lucky. The lovely french word 'bisou', in short, is a kiss on the cheek.
- Acorn Nuts About You Card by 1canoe2. A Raleigh shout out, city of oaks!
- Everything Bagel by Fishcake Design Studio. One of our husbands may or may not be getting this one (we'll see if he reads this blog post, #test).
- Amazing Single Friend Valentine Card by Emily McDowell Studio. For your amazing single friend that you can't believe hasn't been scooped up by prince charming yet.
- Achin' for your Bacon by Egg Press. Everyone loves bacon, so why not put it on a card?
- Talk Nerdy to Me by Little Lovlies. The graph paper backdrop of this card is totally calling our name (have you noticed our slight obsession? graph paper everywhere, please!).
What card are you planning to give this Valentine's Day? (Or share your favorite source for cards, we are always on the lookout!)