Here's to 2016 December 31, 2015 08:00
Happy New Year's Eve everyone! We can't help taking a look back at 2015 and feeling pretty good about our accomplishments here at UPstudio. It makes us even more excited to see what 2016 has in store. We have a lot of plans, both in business and our personal lives, and it'll be a busy but fun year. Keep an eye out for new products, giveaways, and involvement from you guys!
A new year always feels like a new start, so let's talk resolutions. Actually, let's not talk resolutions, because they are rarely met after the first week of the year, right? Instead, let's set goals, but not beat ourselves up if we don't quite make it there. I for one (Becky), miss the mark constantly, and hit my reset button almost weekly. Here are a few of the goals that we're setting for 2016:
- Spend time with a daily devotional (Becky and Mary Beth)
- Get as organized as we can with the 2016 Planner and Typeface Calendar (Becky and Mary Beth and UPstudio and everything else) Have we convinced you yet that you need one of these? They are still on sale now!!!
- Create new additions for the Everyday Card line (UPstudio)
- Spend quality time with family (Becky and Mary Beth)
- Read more books (Becky and Mary Beth)
- Get nursery ready for new baby girl this Spring (Becky)
- Meet lots of awesome makers in Raleigh (UPstudio)
- Document firsts and fun things as Walt grows up (Mary Beth)
- Eat more cupcakes (Becky and Mary Beth)
- Figure out how to avoid vacuuming the stairs - seriously the worst (Mary Beth)
- Avoid changing out of pajamas (Becky)
- Finally make a toast to creating UPstudio... between pregnancies, newborns, schedules, and more pregnancies, we have still not officially toasted the launch of UPstudio. This will absolutely be remedied in 2016 with some champagne goodness (Becky and Mary Beth)
What are your goals? Will 2016 be the best year yet? I'm thinking that it will be. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go set my alarm to go off at 11:55 so I will wake up for the ball drop after inevitably falling asleep on the couch. Cheers!